Monday, April 13, 2009

Party, party, party!

Let's see if I can get this in the right order, I forget if the first photos go at the end or in the order I add them, so if it backwards, sorry.

First we had Ana's party on Tuesday. Here's the photos:





The next day we went to the King Tut exhibit.







Then back to my sisters hotel for some swimming and pizza.


Thursday my sisters family came to stay with us, the two who had been staying with us left and my parents arrived for the weekend.


Friday was Daniella's party, we had over 80 people! I think she had a great time.



Sunday was Easter and Rezin's birthday. He really enjoyed his icecream cake. Today is Daniella's actual birthday. Tomorrow we take a break from cake for at least a week. But life's a party so we will continue with that. God has risen, Jesus is alive, we have so much to celebrate!

Our big thing now is raising money to host orphans for the summer? Want to know more? please contact us or check out our webpage at: http://www.active.com/donate/2009summerorphans/MooreHosting


No comments:

Post a Comment